As we are close to the end of two remarkable years filled with meaningful activities for every member of the international communities in Cluj, it is with great joy and gratitude that we announce the ending of the Migrant Voices Heard project.
Reflecting on this incredible journey, our proudest accomplishment is undoubtedly the establishment of Cluj International Citizens Council. This milestone, however, was not reached overnight.
We are proud to share that in this two years:
- We organized 8 community meetings where we worked with 119 participants to co-design the Community Action Plan.
- During 5 capacity-building trainings we capacitated 70 members of the international communities, enabling them to engage more effectively with the local government.
- We organized 2 workshops and 7 council meetings to build the future of the council together with the volunteers and the funding members.
- We hosted 2 community talks in partnership with the Bessarabian and African Communities, gathering more than 80 participants.
- We participated in the Multicultural Fair for 3 days during the celebration of Cluj Days.
We extend our heartfelt thanks to each partner and member of the international community. Your unwavering support and active participation have been instrumental in making these achievements possible. The Migrant Voices Heard project wouldn’t have been the success it is without you.
As we celebrate the end of this chapter, let’s take a moment to cherish the memories, friendships, and positive impact we’ve collectively made.
The Voices of Migrant in Cluj are now Heard!
Cluj International Citizens Council stands as a testament to the power of collaboration, understanding, and unity. While the Migrant Voices Heard project may be coming to an end, the spirit of community and inclusivity it fostered will continue to resonate in Cluj.